Thursday, October 09, 2008

Holocaust of Indian Christians



If you've seen this article, you're better than me. I tend to think that I keep up with news, and this was something I never saw. I encourage prayer for these Christians, and whatever help we can offer. This is a truly sad story.

"Hinduism is believed to be one of the most tolerant religions in the world. But stirred in nationalism and traditionalism, it could produce an explosive mixture, similar to one that has so far claimed over 100,000 Christian lives in India. Earlier the same fate befell Muslims that comprised around 13 percent of the entire population, and who were forced to flee their homes and seek refuge in neighboring Pakistan. The problem that Indian Christians are facing is even more perilous as they have nowhere to go. The 20 million people who admit to believing in Jesus Christ are on the brink of physical extermination."

Another article on the subject is here.

No comments: